Pottsgrove School District is pleased to introduce the Kindergarten Student online registration process for the 2016-2017 school year. Please note that Kindergarten students must be age 5 prior to September 01, 2016. Most of the paperwork required is available electronically. If you are unable to complete the electronic registration packet at home, please contact the Elementary School where you are registering for further assistance.
Steps to Complete the Registration Process (please review before starting):
1. Complete the online registration
through InfoSnap: https://secure.infosnap.com/
2. Once you complete the electronic forms, you will see a link to schedule an appointment with our registrar. This link will also take you to our online scheduler. This meeting is held at our District Office at 1301 Kauffman Rd., Pottstown (Lower Pottsgrove Township), PA.
Listed below are the documents required at this appointment.
· Original birth/adoption certificate
· Up-to-date immunization records
· Proof of residency in the form of a current deed or lease and 2 utility bills.
· Custody orders and/or other legal documents if a court appointed foster parent (if applicable)
3. Once the registrar confirms your
registration and school assignment, you will be contact by the school secretary with your student's teacher assignment and any relevant bussing information.
For school related information, please contact:
West Pottsgrove Elementary – Renee Lloyd 610-323-6510 x5046
Ringing Rocks Elementary – Barbara Paolucci 610-323-0903