1) Follow the Schuylkill Expressway to King of Prussia. Take exit 328 to Rt. 202 South toward West Chester. After a short distance, take the Pottstown exit to Rt. 422 west.
2) Follow 422 west (bypass around King of Prussia) past Limerick to the Allentown Exit (Rt. 100 N.)
3) Proceed to the third traffic light (State Street – Applebee’s on your right). Turn right.
4) Proceed to the first traffic light and turn left onto Wilson Street (Shopping center on the right)
5) Proceed to the third traffic light (Charlotte Street). Turn left onto Charlotte St. and proceed a few blocks to the Classic Grill V (on the right). Turn right onto School Lane. Continue past the football field and follow the drive to the right around the high school.
6) Proceed to the parking lot at the flagpole in front of the high school. The District Office is the building to the left of the main entrance to the high school
From Points West:
1) From Reading area, follow Rt. 422 east to Pottstown. Continue along 422 east and take the Allentown exit (Rt. 100 north).
2) Follow directions from step #3 above.
From Points North:
1) From Allentown area, follow Rt.100 south to the light at State Street (second light after the Halfway House exit). Turn left onto State Street.